NEURO2022 Hybrid Meeting Confirmation
The meeting format for NEURO2022 from June 30 (Thu) 2022 – July 3 (Sun) 2022 has been confirmed as a hybrid meeting. We are looking forward to seeing many participants both on-site and virtually online, and we hope to see all presentations given on-site.
Should the meeting format change in the future due to shifts in the Travel Advisory Level, we will notify participants on the NEURO2022 homepage.
Please refer to the link below in regards to NEURO2022 COVID-19 infection control measures.
We are hopeful in seeing speakers give their presentations on-site and look forward to meeting many participants from around the world in person.
President Kenji Doya
The 45th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society
President Kohtaro Takei
The 65th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Neurochemistry
President Kazushi Ikeda
The 32nd Annual Conference of the Japanese Neural Network Society
- May 19,2022Code of Conduct has been released.
- May 07,2022Late-Breaking Abstracts submissions has been closed.
- Apr 13,2022Late-Breaking Abstracts page is open.
- Entry to Japan page is open.
- Mar 25,2022Applications for the Seminar for Young Scientists has closed.
- Mar 07,2022Sponsors & Exhibition has been extended.
- Jan 20,2022Abstract Submission has been closed.
- Jan 04,2022The deadline for Abstract Submission has been extended.
- Dec 13,2021Application for Travel Award has been closed.
- Dec 03,2021The new deadline of December 13 for the Travel Award has been set.
- Nov 01,2021Seminar for Young Scientists page are open.
- Registration, Abstract Submission, and application for Travel Award has opened.
- Sep 30,2021Call for Symposia has been closed.
- Sep 13,2021The deadline for Call for Symposia has been extended.
- Details of a briefing session regarding the call for symposia are posted.
- July 12,2021Call for symposia has opened.
Links to 2021 conferences